| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Thyolo in February is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 218.2mm (8.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Thyolo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Thyolo, Malawi
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Thyolo: